Tuesday, February 17, 2009

monday breakfast and lunch

spring salad with red onions, sprouts, one cutie, and sliced grapes with a bit of balsamic vinegar 
and 2 whole grain kavali crackers(only 60 calories people!) 
and 1/2 cup low fat organic cottage cheese (14 grams of protein!!!)
yes-i love almonds! 1 banana with almond butter and crushed almonds 
and my favorite mighty leaf tea- orange dulce

shout out to kathleen who via my mom...said i need to start updating my blog and that my boring waffles are getting a little old. i promise to be more regular with my posts- i mean i have fans to keep up with right ;0


2 comments:

  1. Hah, YES. thank you! this gives me another 3 days or so of breakfast options

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to help my dear! still laughing at your high pants dance pics! when are you going to come take my class????

    ReplyDelete